Monday, April 19, 2010

Census-takers?

Can we come in? We're a sedate family. We'll probably fall asleep soon.
Photobucket
Big calm people: Kathleen and Kathy
Small calm people: Mason, Violet and Alex

You remember Violet from an earlier visit to the Duckette. I haven't seen her for a while, but she did remind me that my house is messy. Okay kid, quiet down and drive.
Photobucket

Naturally, Alex can drive, too.Photobucket

Mason won't consider driving until he's confident the thing is roadworthy.

Photobucket

The kids helped me visualize things. What do you mean, 24 cubic feet? That makes no sense. What I'm asking is, how many six-year-olds will it hold?
Photobucket

Q: How many triplets will fit in this storage hatch?Photobucket
A: All of them.

It was sad to see kids so unfamiliar with being photographed.Photobucket

These guys play hard and work hard. I can see the leak from here, Annie. Where's your duct tape?
Photobucket

Eventually, it was time to go. Y'all come back!
Photobucket

6 comments:

MariaB said...

Oh my God, how cute are the triplets? Is it really possible for them to get so much cuter as they grow up?

I'm glad to know that you can store 3 triplets worth of your belongings in so many places!

¡Vizcacha! said...

For some reason, I can't see a comment I know must be here somewhere. But, yes! Very cute. And so inquisitive about how things work. One of the girls asked where the car seats were. They all got up-close-and-personal with the workings of the composting toilet (sorry, Moms - there was a lot of hand sanitizer involved afterward!).

I think we can get multiple triplets' worth of our stuff in this motorhome! Good to know.

dirtyduck said...

yes i just love how kids will point ou the obvious, they are so helpful..grrr:) i want triplets!!!!

¡Vizcacha! said...

Dirtyduck: Ha! Ain't it the truth? And, apparently they have memories like elephants, because she saw my messy house nine months ago!

I'll bet there are days when these guys are available, but you'd have to hit their moms in the right mood.

kathleen pasetty said...

They are available!!! just give us a call and make an appt. for a FREE triplet-messy-house assessment. Other home studies available as well. There is a snack charge for each visit.

LOVE THE posts (all of them, not just the ones with the cute kids and calm! ha! moms)

Mom Kathleen

¡Vizcacha! said...

Hee! Snack charge.

Thanks! And your website is great - how did I never see it before? Did Alice Muhlbach do your artwork?