Friday, October 7, 2011

Solar Mo

SparkyPants is testing our new mini solar panel.  It attaches directly to the coach batteries with alligator clips for easy-on/easy-off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Without the charge controller it was reading 24V. Too much!

Photobucket
It's just a term of endearment.

I need technical help with the blog. Please? If you look to the left, you'll see the blogroll. Everything is fine for a while, and then there is no more update time, and the blogs below that have dissolved into feed nonsense. Even though they're still updating. Vantramps, for example. Do you know how to fix this? Is there a functional limit to the number of blogs that can be on the roll?

ETA:  You're saying that the blogs on the bottom look fine to you, and to me they're just a billion lines of code.  If I remove them and re-add them, there is no change.  Some of these blogs haven't updated in a while, but some have.

Photobucket
Gratuitous lighthouse picture.   The money shot.

13 comments:

Sherry said...

HOLY BLOGGER BATMAN!!

Do you really read all those blogs? From now on I'm going to consider myself a LUCKY DUCKY when you leave a comment on mine.

The titles all looked fine to me clear down to the bottom with Women RVers even the ones without update dates. I didn't see no feed nonsense or I'm not bright enough to recognize it. Maybe they don't record the date of anything over 2 months old?????

But that is a LOT of BLOGS -

Merikay said...

I'v ben having some problems too. Ar you using the new blogger format or the old? I've gone back to the old.

Gaelyn said...

Blog list looks fine.

Nice shot of the lighthouse.

TexCyn said...

Bloglist looks fine on my side. But how does one get it up there to begin with? I can't figure that out...I'm really blogger illerate!
(maybe I should go anonymous with this one)

The Good Luck Duck said...

Hmmm, now I'm puzzled. You all say it looks okay - so why am I seeing gibberish? Cyn, you would notice; it's just pages and pages of code. And, you get up there by reminding me you aren't already.

Merikay, I flip back and forth between old and new, but it's all the same for this problem.

Sherry, I know - it's excessive, isn't it? Maybe I should create an RV list and an "other" list. But, no, I definitely don't comment on all of them! Maybe they're the lucky ducks.

Thanks, Gaelyn!

The Good Luck Duck said...

Cyn, I rechecked, and you're there already!

Gail Houle said...

I've never seen this before! The list looks just fine to me. BUT, if I click on one of those links it takes me to a page of code gibberish instead of their blog. In most cases. Sometimes, it just takes me to a Feedburner page for their blog. I didn't try them all. I have to go ant hunting-higher on my priority list.
Wish I could help but thought you'd like to know you're not seeing things.

TexCyn said...

I clicked on a couple of the links to other's blogs, they came up fine. Weird how it's acting differently for everyone. Nooo, I didn't mean you were missing my link, I meant I do not know how to put the blogroll on my blog page. I cant's figgers it out..

¡Vizcacha! said...

Gail, thanks for corroborating!

Cyn, it's a Blogger widget.

cruzin2some said...

Solar!?! You gals have really got it all together. Love the solar cat too.

The Good Luck Duck said...

D & D - sure, we've got it all together, but we've forgotten where we put it. The cat is much more efficient than the conventional models.

Bob said...

I'm too dim to figure out how to even HAVE a blog roll, so maybe that's a good thing? No help here, sorry.

The Good Luck Duck said...

It will save you many salty tears, Bob, this not having a blogroll.